If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
Forum Selection: The exclusive venue for any litigation arising out of InterNACHI’s Buy-Back Program shall be in Boulder, Colorado. Any person who brings an action against InterNACHI waives a trial by jury and agrees to pay InterNACHI’s attorney’s fees, expenses, and costs if InterNACHI prevails.
The Buy-Back Program is an agreement between InterNACHI and the home buyer, not the inspector or Compass Property Inspections, LLC.
Please see the complete agreement here: www.nachi.org/buy-legal
The InterNACHI $25,000 Honor Guaranteed
InterNACHI will pay up to $25,000 (USD; maximum collective aggregate) for the cost of replacement of personal property lost (and not recovered, restituted or insured) during an inspection and stolen by an InterNACHI-certified member who was convicted of or pleaded guilty (or no contest) to any criminal charge resulting from the member’s taking of the client’s personal property. Claimant agrees that the exclusive venue for any action against InterNACHI arising out of this Honor Guarantee is the District Court in Boulder County, Colorado.